Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Pictures of Sampras

Andy and I just spent a really nice weekend together. Saturday, we went to Atlanta and saw a fabulous new singer named Mika at Center Stage. If you've never heard of Mika's music, go to http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace. He was full of energy, put on a great show, and has an incredible falsetto. This was only his second concert ever in the US (he's only playing three dates in the US), and we were so lucky to see him cheaply and at a small venue before he gets huge, which I know he will!

Today, we slept in and took Sampras swimming in the afternoon. We think that's his favorite summer activity since it's so hot outside. We loves playing fetch, eating the grass, and chasing after the birdies. You can view the latest pictures of Sampras at home, at the dog park, and swimming.

Lastly, I went shopping and bought some new cool clothes for Spain. I am worried that I'm going to be VERY hot in Salamanca this summer. Last summer, there was a fluke African heat wave that made everyone miserable. Most places don't have air conditioning like we are used to here. Hopefully, with my new clothes, I'll stay comfortable!

1 comment:

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

Betsy, How will you ever be away from Sampras so long?!?! Love the pics,
Amy