Thursday, July 26, 2007

Last Days in Salamanca

Today was my last day in Salamanca, and I´m so sad to be leaving tomorrow morning. I truly had an amazing month here, and the time just flew by so quickly. I did very well in all of my classes (which were awesome!), learned some yummy Spanish recipes, and did a bit more shopping than I probably should have! I was also sad to say goodbye to my professors today, because they all were super nice and fantastic.

Tomorrow we leave for Barcelona, which should be about a 10 hour bus ride. Yuck!!! However, Barcelona was my favorite European city from 7 years ago, and I´m SOOOOO excited to visit it again. We´re going to be there for 3 days, and then we´re off to Mallorca (the beach) for three days. We end our trip in Paris, but that´s only 1.5 days. Oh well, it´s better than nothing!

I´ll try to post some pictures later on, but unfortunately, this computer won´t let me do it.

No comments: